Trinity HealthCare Medical Center
- PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS
- MEDICAL SERVICES, CONSULTING & SPECIALTIES
At Trinity HealthCare Medical Center in Ocala, we believe in doing all we can to help our patients become the healthiest versions of themselves. Our experience has taught us that so many people are overmedicated. One of our goals is to immediately discontinue many of the medications our patients are prescribed. Although some medications are necessary, many are not. Rather than treat a new symptom with another medication, we try to discover the cause of the new symptom. This philosophy is based on the idea that the human body has an extraordinary ability to heal itself. We also believe our patients should be well informed about their conditions and medications. If one of our patients has left our beautiful office without an understanding of their conditions and what each of their medications are for, we haven't done our job. The only way all of this can be accomplished is by spending the time necessary to get to know our patients. Come experience a new kind of health care!
- Family and General Practice
- internal Medicine
- Diabetes/Cholesterol/Blood Pressure Management
- Weight Management & Nutrition Counseling
- Ophthalmology & Surgery, Optometry, Eyeglasses, and contact lenses!
Whom to Contact
- Susie Kuhn321 SE 29th PlSuite 102Ocala, FL 34471
- Candece Norton321 SE 29th PlSuite 102Ocala, FL 34471
From I-75: Head east on SR 40/Silver Springs Boulevard. Turn right on SE 25th Avenue. Take next right on SE Fort King Street. Second Building on the right!