Quest 2020: Asheville
April 28 - 30, 2020
Discovery and collaboration are the focus of the Ocala Chamber & Economic Partnership's Quest Trips to peer communities. These intercity visits are an opportunity to bring CEP partners and staff, elected officials, business leaders, educational administrators, and young professionals together with their counterparts to share ideas, benchmark a comparable community against ours, and enjoy high-level networking with other attendees. Expected attendance is 60+.
Asheville, North Carolina
In Asheville, we'll examine topics including arts, tourism, entrepreneurship, downtown development, diversity & engagement, and more, through a peer community's perspective and gain insight from their successes and failures. This Quest trip also provides an opportunity for interaction among community leaders to build relationships with each other, fostering opportunities and addressing local challenges.
- Charter air service from Ocala International Airport to Asheville Regional Airport (That's right, no drive to Orlando, no airport parking, no baggage fees, no airplane transfers!)
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation at the Cambria Hotel Downtown Asheville
- Ground transportation during the event for all scheduled activities (airport pickup & drop off, The Biltmore Estate, tours of The Arts District, breweries and, more)
- All fees for scheduled activities (souvenirs & incidentals are the responsibility of the attendee)
- All meals in Asheville, except for Wednesday evening. (CEP staff will help coordinate small group dinner arrangements, but the expense of the meal and beverages will be paid by the attendee)
Thank you to our Quest Trip Sponsors:
Several sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Tom James, Tom@OcalaCEP.com or 352.629.8051 ext. 117 for sponsorship information.